My name is Nina Steinbach and I live in the south of Sweden, along with four golden retriever bitches that l compete in Heelwork to Music, freestyle, obedience and rally obedience with.
Training and competing dogs is one of my biggest interests and I almost always have new fun projects and challenges going on for me and my dogs.
My entire upbringing was characterized by animals, everything from rabbits to dogs and horses. This has played a big role and I have always been fascinated by the interaction between humans and animals. In addition to a variety of courses within dog training I’ve also studied both pedagogy and psychology for humans at the university – which I have greatly benefited from in my dog training.
I am a trained instructor in obedience and rally obedience. I am also a certified dog physiotherapist.
My key word regarding dog training is that it should be fun – both the dog and I shall leave the training session with a big smile on our faces 😊
Human side educations:
• Master of Science in pedagogy (specialty motivation theory)
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology (specialty stress management)
• Obedience instructor
• Rally obedience instructor
• Certified Dog Physiotherapist
• Clicker instructor
• A variety of further training courses and clinics
* Gold medalist in the Swedish Championships in rally obedience 2016
* Bronze medalist the Swedish Championships in Heelwork to Music 2018 and 2019
* Competed in the Swedish Championships in rally obedience 2014, -15, -16, -17, -18 and 2019
* District champion rally obedience 2014 and 2017
* A part of the national team in Heelwork to Music 2019, 2020 and 2021.
* Competed in the European Championships in Heelwork to Music 2019
* A part of the national team in rally obedience 2019
* Qualified for Agria Freestyle Elite Challenge 2018 and 2019
Video: Lykka and Nina at the finals in Nordic Championships in Heelwork to Music 2019
Online coaching: 30 days online coaching, that includes four videos of your training (max 10 minutes each) and feedback from me on your film within one week. You decide what you want to focus our training pn.
The cost for 30 days is 130 euro.
Book me: You can also book me to come to you. I teach classes in Heelwork to Music, freestyle, rally obedience and obedience.
I also have special classes that focus on focus -how you become the center of your dogs attention and how to train your dog to perform at their best during competition or when it matters the most.
I also do seminars about dog training, heelwork, focus and how to perform at your (and your dogs) best when it matters the most such as competitions etc.
The cost is 630 euro / day plus travel and accomodation.